12 replies to this topic

#1 tr7dan

tr7dan

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 120 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 25 June 2024 - 10:49 pm

My 2010 TDM900 is up for sale - only 8223 miles from new, 3 previous owners.

Fitted with heated grips, fender extender, centre stand, top box and panniers, and Givi touring screen, otherwise, all standard. £3495 St. Helens / Wigan area (WN5)

GzgSPa3.jpg

#2 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,807 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 26 June 2024 - 06:31 am

Wow.....looks just unpacked  :good: glws

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#3 Catteeclan

Catteeclan

full o shoite

• 2,480 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 26 June 2024 - 12:34 pm

Looks very looked after just like your drive and patio. Wouldn't have thought that'll be on sale for long.

2002 TDM900 Yellow

#4 tr7dan

tr7dan

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 29 June 2024 - 12:58 pm

Bike now sold  :good:

#5 leehenty

leehenty

Backstreet Mechanikin'

• 5,138 posts

Posted 29 June 2024 - 04:59 pm

That didnt take long
2002 900 silver,oil pressure switch with brass 90 degree conversion, RG fork protectors. Wilburs custom made rear Shock with remote hydraulic preload and RG shocktube, Wilburs front springs. Scotoiler with a custom made swing arm delivery unit. Silicone radiator hoses.BMW 1150 handguards with Touratech extensions, Carbon Fibre yoke cover and fender extenda, MRA flip screen, Yamaha Engine bars, SW Motech Centre Stand, Kappa wingrack three box Luggage with E21's as option from the K960 boxes, Zumo 660 satnav on Touratech mount, Led Voltage monitor, Baglux tank cover, Clear LED Rear light, Aux LED brake light, BikeVis bullet LED's under front  nose,Stainless rear axle nut, stainless chain adjusters, stainless wheel spacers front and rear, Probolt Polished Stainless Flanged Hex engine screws, Polished stainless fairing screws, stainless disc bolts. Titanium brake pins front, Probolt Titanium Flanged Hex Front Caliper Bolts & Rear caliper slide pins Adventure Spec Tool tube under rear rack, left and right sides with custom alloy mounts.<p>Top Sellerie double gel pad seat. Carbon Fibre inner dash and side infill panels. Anodised black alloy swingarm pivot bolt covers and footpegs, Nano II Gear indicator.

#6 tr7dan

tr7dan

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 29 June 2024 - 07:06 pm

That didnt take long

Yep, sold on Autotrader for full price to the first person to call. Was sad to see it go really as there aren't too many around now with such low mileage but I was finding it a bit of a handful of late.

Funny, but I toured all over Europe and the British Isles in the decade before covid on my previous TDM900 with no problems but lately my advancing years seem to be taking their toll. A trip out to Wales for a few days with my riding pals recently saw me nearly falling over trying to U turn on a steep narrow wrong turn and I even stumbled trying to manoeuvre on a car park.

I've downsized now to a Honda CB500X which I'm finding a lot more manageable...

#7 Bjørge

Bjørge

has been here 4ever

• 1,836 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 30 June 2024 - 01:19 am

...or maybe a Tracer 7...
Bjørge

#8 tr7dan

tr7dan

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 120 posts

Posted 30 June 2024 - 10:13 am

...or maybe a Tracer 7...

... yep, thought about the 700 Tracer as the one thing lacking on the Honda is overtaking grunt - it's quick enough generally for my nearly 70 year old bones but could do with a bit more response when squirting past traffic. Might go for a test ride on one - I did have a 900Tracer GT a few years back but didn't really get on with it.... 

#9 AliG

AliG

has been here 4ever

• 1,454 posts

Posted 30 June 2024 - 01:01 pm

A trip out to Wales for a few days with my riding pals recently saw me nearly falling over trying to U turn on a steep narrow wrong turn and I even stumbled trying to manoeuvre on a car park.

Ha ha. I did that a few years ago on my Tiger 955i in Germany. I didn't try, I succeeded, much to the amusement of my pals. To be honest, the only thing with the 955i is that it is a very tall bike, but my choice of place to turn just made it worse. I'd have to put my hand up and admit operator error.

2004 900 - Blue with lots of goodies

2012 900 - Still adding shiny bits. Was black, changed to white and now back to black again.

#10 trevini

trevini

has been here 4ever

• 1,815 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 30 June 2024 - 06:26 pm

Ha ha. I did that a few years ago on my Tiger 955i in Germany. I didn't try, I succeeded, much to the amusement of my pals. To be honest, the only thing with the 955i is that it is a very tall bike, but my choice of place to turn just made it worse. I'd have to put my hand up and admit operator error.

They're a heavy bugger to pick up too. A guy dropped one in front of me at a roundabout after it stalled as he went to pull away. I stopped to give him a hand and nearly put my back out!

2004 Galaxy Blue. Owned since 486 miles.Renthal 755 bars, Bagster tank cover, Oxford heated grips, DL650 hand guards, Double Bubble screen, Scorpion Rad guard, Gel pad insert, HLD undertray, Angry Badger tailtidy,  Roadsmart 4s, Givi E21s, E46 topbox, Ohlins shock and YSS cartridge emulators   Currently not fitted - PC3, Remus Revolutions.

LCErj.jpg

Putting up with the "niner" jokes since 2005
Check out http://www.hotcoldground.co.uk we're really rather good!
Like food? I feed people -  SmokinGrillGuy <p>

#11 chrisr

chrisr

has been here 4ever

• 1,756 posts

Posted 02 July 2024 - 01:22 pm

My 2010 TDM900 is up for sale - only 8223 miles from new, 3 previous owners.

Fitted with heated grips, fender extender, centre stand, top box and panniers, and Givi touring screen, otherwise, all standard. £3495 St. Helens / Wigan area (WN5)

GzgSPa3.jpg

Whoever bought this got a lovely bike and a bargain. Wish I’d had room for it!

The Blue One : 2004 model owned 2010-2018 much loved, much missed and now living with a man in Scotland
The Black One : 2010 Model Registered 2013 owned 2018 - present.Beowulf Cans. Renthal 755s Grip Puppies,15w fork oil,DL650 handguards,givi engine bars,led spotlights,gipro gear indicator,shortened dogbones,LeeHenty CSM kit and stainless bits,Topsellerie seat,MRA Xcreen,grip puppies.PC III (dynoed). K&N airfilter,Fenda extenda.

#12 leehenty

leehenty

Backstreet Mechanikin'

• 5,138 posts

Posted 02 July 2024 - 08:24 pm

You would have been three bike man Chris
2002 900 silver,oil pressure switch with brass 90 degree conversion, RG fork protectors. Wilburs custom made rear Shock with remote hydraulic preload and RG shocktube, Wilburs front springs. Scotoiler with a custom made swing arm delivery unit. Silicone radiator hoses.BMW 1150 handguards with Touratech extensions, Carbon Fibre yoke cover and fender extenda, MRA flip screen, Yamaha Engine bars, SW Motech Centre Stand, Kappa wingrack three box Luggage with E21's as option from the K960 boxes, Zumo 660 satnav on Touratech mount, Led Voltage monitor, Baglux tank cover, Clear LED Rear light, Aux LED brake light, BikeVis bullet LED's under front  nose,Stainless rear axle nut, stainless chain adjusters, stainless wheel spacers front and rear, Probolt Polished Stainless Flanged Hex engine screws, Polished stainless fairing screws, stainless disc bolts. Titanium brake pins front, Probolt Titanium Flanged Hex Front Caliper Bolts & Rear caliper slide pins Adventure Spec Tool tube under rear rack, left and right sides with custom alloy mounts.<p>Top Sellerie double gel pad seat. Carbon Fibre inner dash and side infill panels. Anodised black alloy swingarm pivot bolt covers and footpegs, Nano II Gear indicator.

#13 fixitsan

fixitsan

Carpe Citizen

• 4,740 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 18 July 2024 - 02:04 pm

... yep, thought about the 700 Tracer as the one thing lacking on the Honda is overtaking grunt - it's quick enough generally for my nearly 70 year old bones but could do with a bit more response when squirting past traffic. Might go for a test ride on one - I did have a 900Tracer GT a few years back but didn't really get on with it.... 

A remap sorts them out well. +10% more torque, +5% more power, but much smoother and livelier

Not my business, etc...

900 with better bits. Owes me nothing, Makes me smile

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users