#1 Stiggy

Stiggy

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 126 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 30 July 2024 - 01:15 pm

Hi fellow TDMers.

After years of faithful service, I am moving my trusty TDM 900 on due to retirement (me not the bike!). This has been my year-round commuter (mostly motorway miles) and has been superbly reliable having been a serial TDM owner in the past (x4) - catsbum bought my last one if memory serves (Hi Catsbum :) ). 

All three keys (one red) present and V5 etc all in my name.

MOT'd until March 2025

Cosmetically, I would describe the condition as 'fair'. Whilst cosmetic corrosion is evident around the bike (due to salt in winter months), the bike is mechannically very sound with annual servicing and any maintenance carried out as required. I relied on the bike to get me to work every day, so mechanically had to be spot on. Side fairings unmarked, fuel tank has some wear to sides which is to be expected given the mileage. 

The front fairing has a small crack and a score mark where a lorry kindly reversed into it when parked! Easily repaired and not structural.

DID Chain and sprockets in good condition.

Scottoiler touring kit and twin injectors fitted.

Fitted with Michelin Pilot Sport 6 tyres with plenty of life left in them (see photos - not rounded and deep tread depth)

Quill carbon cans (the originals are also available subject to separate negotiation)

Give Monokey 56L top box

Handlebar risers (25mm)

12V auxiliary socket on handlebars

Touring screen

Engine crash bars and bungs

Centre stand and side stand

Ideal reliable winter ride or wouldn't or take a huge amount of effort to tidy up significantly.

Also have a black Baglux tank cover (subject to separate negotiation if wanted)

New bike incoming, not really sure what it's worth given mileage and condition, so feel free to contact me with offers either DM here, or email on ultima.gtrs@btinternet.com

Bike is based near Reading, Berks - cheers!

Attached Files

Edited by Stiggy, 30 July 2024 - 01:20 pm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users