Photo
- - - - -

Free Stuff! Assorted 9Er Cowling, Slightly Second Hand.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 v8guy

v8guy

Carpe junky

• PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 09 March 2024 - 04:04 pm

Clearing out the shed I found a few panels from my 9er that were replaced after a minor accident.. they're damaged, but repairable and otherwise clean with all mounting lugs intact. Colours are for 2003 TDM900 in silver/blue (as per here).

I have the following:

* The entire headlamp and nose cowling - large split in the panel but a relatively clean break, scuffs to the top

* Nearside side panel - large split in the panel but a relatively clean break

* Nearside sub-frame cowling - has a minor 5cm scrape along the exposed edge

If these are of any use to anyone, they are free.. I'm happy to post if the postage is paid for, or happy to have them collected, or perhaps a drop-off somewhere. I regularly travel between SW London and Derbyshire.

I'd post pictures, but max file size is too small... I'm happy to send via email - send me a private message with your email address.

Cheers!

v8guy; 2003 TDM900 with added bling: Nitron shock, Racetech fork internals, 17" front wheel, K&N filter, Fuel silencers, PC3, Renthal handle bar, Oxford hot hands, Polisport handguards, Scottoiler (kinda..), Baglux, Givi monorack + pannier rails
My TDM: http://www.gtv8.org/tdm/

Current: 2003 Yamaha TDM900, 2015 BMW R1200RS
Past: Honda CLR125, Honda CB500, Triumph Sprint Sport, Honda VFR750FS, Suzuki DRZ400SM, Triumph Speed Triple 955i, 2015 Honda VFR800X

"Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube" - HST

#2 v8guy

v8guy

Carpe junky

• PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 01 April 2024 - 08:33 am

All gone to a new home - happily recycled instead of into landfill. :good:

v8guy; 2003 TDM900 with added bling: Nitron shock, Racetech fork internals, 17" front wheel, K&N filter, Fuel silencers, PC3, Renthal handle bar, Oxford hot hands, Polisport handguards, Scottoiler (kinda..), Baglux, Givi monorack + pannier rails
My TDM: http://www.gtv8.org/tdm/

Current: 2003 Yamaha TDM900, 2015 BMW R1200RS
Past: Honda CLR125, Honda CB500, Triumph Sprint Sport, Honda VFR750FS, Suzuki DRZ400SM, Triumph Speed Triple 955i, 2015 Honda VFR800X

"Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube" - HST

#3 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,184 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 01 April 2024 - 10:09 am

Fantastic job V8. Thank you for posting it up.
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users